News 08.04.2024

PedersoliGattai with Goldenpoint in the investment by Ovs in Goldenpoint

Ovs has executed an investment agreement with the shareholders of Goldenpoint aiming to achieve in several stages control and thus 100% of Goldenpoint.

Goldenpoint is one of the most recognised Italian swimwear, tights and socks brands, with a turnover of approximately 100 million Euro thanks to a network of around 380 shops in highly regarded locations.

The agreement provides for an initial investment of EUR 3 million for the subscription of a convertible bond and the acquisition of a minority stake in the share capital of Goldenpoint.

By 31st July 2025, Ovs may increase to 51% by converting the bond loan and exercising a share purchase option against payment of a predetermined price, also payable in treasury shares. The remaining 49% of the share capital may be acquired by Ovs exercising put&call options between 1 August 2026 and 31 July 2029.

Closing is subject to fulfilment of customary regulatory approvals and other typical conditions for similar transactions.

PedersoliGattai advised the shareholders of Goldenpoint with a team led by Luca Saraceni (partner) and composed of Cecilia Frangini and Alessandra Mioni (associates).

Latest Updates